IBG 12.5% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Thanks for pointing me back at that interview Kevin, was good to...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks for pointing me back at that interview Kevin, was good to watch such a happy interview again...

Yes MJ says back-end 1st half '22 for finalisation of both streams - EXIM Board Approval & Strategic Equity Process - as they are interlinked. This makes sense.

However I think what has caught my (and maybe others) attention are his comments that they are still targeting boots on the ground this northern summer and that the strategic equity process kicks off very early NY (having already soft-sounded a number of groups informally by the time of this interview, early Dec) which will quickly formalise by early Jan. Will there be any announcements made as to progress with this process / getting of boots on the ground? Or will it there be a total blackout on info until all finalised? As with Yatchy, I suspect (maybe that should read hope) that the broad framework of the deal being negotiated will be known and communicated Feb / Mar even though the process will still be ongoing for a further quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $101 22.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9588855 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 437121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.