IBG 0.00% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

When will IBG wake up from its lethargy and when will the fair valuation take place?

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Dear IBG Shareholders.
    From my point of view, the year 2021 was very successful. IBG has reached major milestones and, in my view, we are facing a great future. Add to that the fact that zinc prices are rising and the whole market environment looks very very positive for zinc in general. The question now is why the share price is not really picking up. From my point of view, this can be manifold. Maybe we need the final results of the deal with EXIM for the funding? Maybe we still need to get clarity on any working capital and for possible cost overruns and owner costs. It may be that the market will maintain a discount until those issues are resolved. However, I hope that the share price will slowly but surely wake up from its lethargy.
    Now we are very well positioned. In the first quarter, we should get answers to many of these questions. And then I think the handbrake will slowly be released. I'm still buying and I'm confident that we'll be around AUD 0.20 - 0.30 by mid-2022. What are your opinions why the shareprice is still keeping back and sleeping on this low level? And we have a NPV of over AUD 1‘143M. And the MC is at this low level.

I also think we need more attention by institutional investors and also in all kind of financial news and newspapers. Because here in Europe you can‘t read almost nothing about Ironbark Zinc even they are in Europe (Greenland). This would also help in my opinion just to get more attention.

Thank you for your comments.

Best greetings and happy New Year 2022 to all IBG shareholders.

Akpa14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.039K 897.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10498623 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 804582 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 663333
Last updated 15.00pm 09/05/2024 ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.