IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

When will IBG wake up from its lethargy and when will the fair valuation take place?, page-6

1. 15,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093
    That is incorrect mate.

Pre production resource companies can and are valued differently at varying stages of its life. Firstly pre feasibility studies they are valued on in situ in-ground value of the Jorc deposit albiet at a highly discounted value of sat 5% to 15% max of its in-ground deposit value.

Secondly after the project has completed its bankable or definitive feasibility studies the projects are valued on its Npv typically at a 50% or less discount pending peoject funding arrangements.

The closer it gets to production it willl be closer to the npv. Closer to production means when funding are completed and its just waiting to build the mine. We are now at the stage where funding is 50% or so there with equity partner to enter the frame.

Artic risk or sovereign risks , every project has it, even projects sitting right here in Australia's outback. I have seen projects here fall over just because of a lack of access to water. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.142K 1.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2165789 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6504982 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.