ICI 5.88% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

When will ICI enter the Metaverse, page-160

1. 1,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    i think there's more to the SBB than others have imo falsely concluded is to "prop up the SP to appease SH" which would be temporary & short-term - i think this because Kin's previous moves have been strategic with long-term benefits:

a more sound justification to the continued SBB is Kin could be steering the company towards being an attractive acquisition target, & the SBB maximizes returns for SH:

soon iCandy will officially be the largest studio in the region, growing & profitable. Next year iCandy should be at 500 employees & that's highly valuable in itself because the co should be able to produce 6 to 8 quality games like Claw Stars per year, & launch one triple-A cross-platform title every two. Plus continue with Lemon Sky's work for hire business that should rake in around $15 million/year alone.

given the above output & revenue, no wonder there's an SBB because the company appears to be severely undervalued:

using a P/E of 40 (for a highgrowth tech company this is fair imo) & assuming profit of $5m, $10m & $20m equates to an MC of $200m, $400m & $800m respectively:

current undiluted MC is around $100m so i calculate there's 100% to 700% upside from current SP within 2 years! this is as long as the trajectory is confirmed:

risk to reward looks highly favourable: i think this time next year SH could all be rich
    Last edited by FingerLicking: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.60K 804.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700888 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 85773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.