KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

when will info on brazil be released?, page-15

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Was a good preso on BRR, Digz.

Says that there's a 10% chance of 'pre-salt' extending into KAR's acreage & will b verified once the WA3DS data comes in, apart frm the 1 billion barrels of oil resource.

As expected, the elephants in the room seems 2b vey excited with the current quality of data. Lets hope the 'bra-boys sign up, real fast.

I'd b even happy with Statoil, the other neighbour with blocks to the west, given that they have a 100% interest in the Peregrino field with heavy oil in the Campos basin & they have a good rapport in the industry & lots of dollars (given that they bought out their 50% partner Anadarko's share in Peregrino in '08).

Smithmeister mentioned that flowrates at kronos should b around 20-30 mmcfd (if all goes well) given the pressure & connectivity within the reservoir, as indicated on Poseidon. So the HC column is there & its got 'wet gas' (creme on the topping i.e). Not a write off by any chance.

Sufficient cash on hand as well.

Also, the Montara at P2 could add another 0.5-2.3 tcf to the resource.

So my original estimate of mid May still stands as per the indicative timeline by MS:

- 3 weeks to top of reservoir
    - 3 weeks of coring/logging
    - Followed by Testing

The SP should move up gradually as we get closer to the target at Kr1. All good IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.