>>>Iran won't have any means left to launch a full scale...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    >>>Iran won't have any means left to launch a full scale military attack.<<<

well this is a your opinion.

I think you are completely underestimating the Iranians military might and capability particularly if there was to be a full scale war with Israel-

hence the reason that Israel is trying to patch up its relationships with neighbouring Syria and Lebanon now.

if you think that Hezbollah and people close to present Administration in Iran are clueless that's shows the depths of your misinformed understanding of the entire situation in the Middle East particularly in relation to Iran.

I would not be exaggerating in saying that if Iran's nuclear facilities were attacked by any one by that I mean anyone Iran will without a doubt launch a military attack against Israel and to that end Iranians are not just a bunch of Palestinians living in refugee camps in Gaza Strips and Ramella.

believe me if the US Administration and Israel believed they had the chance they would have not hesitated and done so by now.

Iran withstood 10 years of war against Iraq that was being aided directly by both Russia and USA.

at the same time that there was just as much UN Security Council sanctions being imposed on Iran that we have now.

somehow I doubt the 7 million Israeli nation would be able to withstand the dire consequence of such stupidity to attack Iran.

so far Israel has been powerless to stop the home made firecrackers that people in refugee camps have been directing towards them - I doubt very much that they would like to get a taste of Iranians "Shohab missiles" particularly in the circumstances that Iranians have been itching to test their effectiveness and range for the last decade.

the best thing Israel can do is to continue its resolve to make peace in the region and the best thing that US can do is to try to find a way out from Iraq and Afghanistan rather than embarking on yet another war with their destitute economy that is taking the world into a global recession.

for as long as nations live in fear of attack from neighbouring nations - there will be a need for an arms race which will run for eternity.

nobody needs to possess atomic weapons when we all live in peace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.