SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Roges I think it's all about motivation, sitting behind a PC...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Roges I think it's all about motivation, sitting behind a PC recycling old news etc.. why are Trolls active?
    These are my theory's

1. Shorters - there is some benefits behind creating fear and doubt.. but really they are screwed like holders until final reports to the market about the ongoing investigations. They can say what ever they want.. but until we know the truth then it pointless.

2. Media types spreading rumours/fear for their own click bait - very possible, trying to extract new theories for stories etc. If they have been fed info from a related party to the investigations (they know the accusations behind the suspension) and are playing along with the shorting game and emotion involved, who to know.. but its a scratch my back I will scratch yours scenario.

3. Paid trolls from another competitor to discredit ISX. We don't know the commercial targets of ISX until they are announced (or not announced if they don't strike deals. Maybe as others have suggested there is a link from a ASX director and another company within the same competitive space. Could there be larger game being played ?

Only a guess and no proof of course.. but that has not stopped any trolls from posting..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.