SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

When will ISX Trade now the Investigation is Complete?

1. 3,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    ASX suspended ISX for ??? who knows.

ASX are not a court as such but basically just check compliance with listing rules. Simplistically, if a company complies then they trade. If a company does not comply then they do not trade. In a general sense companies that have been "bad" can still trade (if they are meeting compliance rules) even though they are subject to court action - like the banks presently are. Court action is done by ASIC and others, not the ASX is my understanding.

So, if the ASX report is now done I fully expect ISX to be fully aware of which compliance issues are preventing it from trading on Monday. I can only assume it will not be trading on Monday but to my knowledge being involved a court case is not actually the reason ISX cannot start trading again (refer banks, RFF etc).

I suppose my question is why will ISX not commence trading again now the report is finished?

What types of compliance issues are not "easy" to fix with the "stroke a pen"? I am not asking what criminal or civil court action may or may not be involved here in the future. I am asking what "compliance issues" or similar may be such that ISX cannot just "fix" them easily and start to trade on Monday (given the report is now finished but being heldover by agreement).

I hope that question reads OK. ISX are no longer in suspension because it is being investigated by ASX - that is now done??

Last edited by A4paper: 08/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.