GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

when will it be trading as gda, page-14

1. 3,267 Posts.
    ????????
    You can buy GDA using the code GDADA ( and the a,b and c options using the codes GDADB, GDADC and GDADD) at the moment and until the 18th and the advice from comsec from the asx is that settlement for buying or selling GDADA, GDADB, GDADC and GDADD is the 23rd June ( this according to comsec, applies to all online brokers and normal brokers).
    From the 18th of June when it reverts to non DS, you can buy GDA as GDA and GDAOA as GDAOA and GDAOB as GDAOB and GDAOC as GDAOC and normal T+3 kicks back in I suspect.
    When shares are trading as deferred settlement (DS)you still have them, the GDA will not be recognised as current holdings as it seems most trading platforms (online brokers) don't alter their computer programs. The GDA does not appear in holding statements with any value as it is GDADA ( or whatever option DS code, while in DS. You still have your shares.
    The DS allows all the paper work to be processed as part of the reconstruction as I understand it.
    If you want to sell your holdings you had before DS you just need to ring your broker and tell them.

I can't understand why the calls aren't just made through to brokers and the asx, they all should have free call or local call options to ring them (comsec and the asx do). Takes 5 to 10 minutes.
    If using an online broker and anyone wants to buy, just enter the GDADA or the appropriate options DS code as you normally would, simple as that. The bonus is that settlement doesn't occur for buys or sells during DS until the 23rd June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.