ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

When will it happen?, page-17

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Here we go again. You don't have to believe this IBBY, but if you read my posts carefully you know that I do post truthfully borne out by fact and not only negatively - unless that's all there is for a particular company. Through many years of personal investment and medical experience most can learn much about medical research and investment. The truth about many biotech companies can be not positive but negative. In answer to your questions (and as I have posted before), I am a retired female medical professional whose family has suffered from fatal neurodegenerative diseases. As everyone else, I am waiting for the day that cures become available, not solely for financial gain but for relief of all humans which will eventually come from one of several promising choices. Certainly I own stocks including a few biotechs, but not Prana Biotech. It's good to keep up to date as much as possible about current discovery, research and development as it evolves from many sources.

It is not necessary to own only one particular stock if you are interested in the medical-scientific field and follow several stocks. I certainly DO NOT post ONLY on PBT and can't understand why anyone can come to that conclusion. In case you are not aware of the fact, Prana Biotechnology does not only trade PBT on the Australian exchange but also trades PRAN on the much larger US NASDAQ. FYI there are posters here who also post on the US Yahoo Prana board and in addition there are those in the US and elsewhere who post here about PBT. Those who post on both boards are easily recognizable to me by their writing style and different aliases, especially the rude and illogical ones. . My purpose for reading and posting occasionally is to learn relevant facts - which unfortunately are hard to come by and in some cases of poor judgment deserve to be called out by those who know better. Thank you IBBY for expressing your respect of my right to post. You are welcome to come and read and post educated opinions on any of the US financial boards even if you don't own one particular stock from many promising choices. Being receptive to all opinions is a good thing.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $886 275.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 56368671 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125986200 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.