KGL 9.52% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

when will it turn, page-49

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Vendor, you are so correct with your research, in fact you could well call many of the KGL quotes as being "ramping!"

Unfortunately it sucked people in and some holders were still "averaging down" and buying KGL at 23c, when it was obvious that the stock was doomed!

The trouble with a wife being right, and me making the wrong decision about not selling KGL at $1.65, is that she never forgets this and it comes back up in conversations time and time again!!!

Your quotes about the similarities of the quotes from the KGL and ABU threads are spot on! In fact you could interchange the stock codes on the threads and no one could tell the difference. "Its still outperforming its peers" is a good one, that was written about ABU in the last couple of days after it has fallen from 4.6c down to 3c now, over a couple of weeks. Not really great performance if you ask me!!

Are you alluding that certain posters are being over positive and perhaps giving investors false hopes?

I do like the ABU story, whether it reaches my targets of 8c to 10c is another matter? You can read my posts about this in the ABU forum.

KGL was a huge mistake, and even my $50 software was telling me to get out! Now there are HC forum members posting about buying other spec stocks in Africa with similar unstable governments, sovereign risk, no infrastructure available etc.

Sundance Resources is one such stock that some are stating as a buy just because the price is low, and that its share price must rise one day, ... but there are enormous problems for the stock including the massive cost of setting up a mine in an environment with no infrastructure available.

I know that when you post your more cautious and conservative views about ABU, some posters like to have a go at you! But I find it good to keep a bit of balance in the forums. Wish you'd been posting about KGL, then a lot of us might be much better off than we are now!

The KGL forum was amazing, very, very bullish about the Andash mine! We even had several posters reading the Kyrgyzstan news daily and even translating Kyrgyzstani parliamentary proceedings! Wow, how wrong we all were to be putting our capital on the line based on the "hope" that irrational people in a politically unstable country would allow the mine to proceed. The alarm bells should have been ringing much earlier that they did! But investors can often get caught up in the hype of a stock. Its greed vs rationality!

What stocks are you favouring at the present time?

Happy investing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $6.218K 56.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77340 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 242684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.