when will labor accept defeat., page-6

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I must say I never had any time for the intelligence of the ABC presentations on political affairs ,nor the Fairfax press for that matter . I guess that is a political bias .

But even I'm gobsmacked at the way they've got stuck into Abbott and what he's doing before he's even put a foot in the door. Laurie Oakes article ,if anyone gets the chance to read it ,is completely laughable. Being fat fed by by his Labor Luvvies so that he's had all the scoops for years ,he's now whinging that journos should actually have to do some investigation themselves to find out what's going on.

It's not fair on the public he claims . In Oakes' world journos are just a broker dependent on who they know for what they know.

The display of petulance by journos and the ABC these last few weeks has been breathtaking . They've got absolutely no idea what to do now that they have to find out something for themselves . Fwiiw I've never rated Oakes ,he's a sycophant on gossip and innuendo ,there's absolutely nothing of substance there

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.