LYC 0.24% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

when will lynas rally?, page-11

1. 1,176 Posts.
    rareearthsinfo wrote: Whenever these companies like Avalon will start their execution plan to come into production, shares in issue will be huge and will dilute their base of capital.
    This phase for LYC is gone. Rare Elements, Avalon and even Arafura (to reach a industrial production) and others have to come through it.
    Lynas will be backed up thanks to its intrinsec value once it comes into production. Fully capitalised, 0 debt.

I think this socceroo is going where the ball is headed. (Although he could be from elsewhere based on time of post)

Share issuance will get tougher going forward. And debt is hard to get with artist's drawings and big promises (weak collateral). Large unfunded projects do wonders for correcting overvaluation. I think the timeline is getting much longer for everyone else and shorter for LYC.
    The funds and hot money guys can't hold their house of cards up much longer. And the best way to crush them is with real production.
    Just imagine NC with a bag of RED at a conference when the rest have an empty hat and artist drawings looking for millions more. That day could be better than Christmas and should be months earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
-0.015(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $5.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.26 $3.623M 576.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 9474 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 9904 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.