MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Pioneer, I have been having by doubts about MCO, but after...

1. 830 Posts.
    Pioneer,

I have been having by doubts about MCO, but after reading this post on the gold site:

"BA: We have always tried to maintain a strategy wherein we try to choose the companies that do not necessarily need the gold price to go up, companies that will do their business well and show progression in earnings and cash flow without the need for higher gold prices. What I’m talking about is probably what I would call a ‘low beta gold stock.’ It’s one where the fundamentals are very, very strong, they have growth in the pipeline, the balance sheet is clean, there’s not a lot of leverage and they’re a low-cost producer. That typically attracts us more than a high beta gold stock, where you’re operating costs are quite high, you’re probably in the high 400s and have a lot of debt on the balance sheet."

I realisled that this was the fundimental reason for I bought a stake in MCO in the first place. I'm just losing a little patience that they haven't got any sort of production yet, and it's all just potential at the moment. However, the potential at the moment is worth 12c, and could double if gold increases in price (which at the moment with the US$ correcting back to it's long term downward trend is highly possible).

I know that I'm getting frustrated by the lack of movement in a possitive direction, but there is no way in hell that I would sell any of my shares or options in MCO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.