CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

When will Mr Market wake up, page-157

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    What I like about this company is that management seem to be the 'quiet achiever' type, not the greedy type who only look after themselves at the expense of shareholders. Does anyone know what salary/package the CEO is on? it doesn't seem extravagant going by the financials. I've been burned before with CEOs/Directors giving themselves exorbitant salaries and share bonuses based on f-all milestones, before they company has even achieved anything of substance. This lot seems different - correct me if I'm wrong anyone. And this shows in the way they've handled the drawdown facility; they're very careful with their cash flow. I get the feeling they've quietly gone about their business, laying the foundations for the company without blowing their own trumpet too much. And now that they have a reason to blow their own trumpet they're rightly going around promoting the company with something to show potential investors.

That's the picture I'm getting - and I've only been around a couple of weeks, so I could be wrong, but that's my perception of the company so far. Glad I stumbled across it here on HC when I did.

Today's action has left a gap at 2.1c. Hopefully it will close tomorrow intraday and keep the upward momentum going after that. I don't like gaps, much more tidy of they get closed quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.