CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

When will Mr Market wake up, page-58

1. 5,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Not sure how long you have been following or invested in CL8 (although note your enthusiastic posts starting today).

Like @TraderGT I have followed and held this company for a long time. Trader posted a great amount of information and research, I suspect he - like myself - moved on, as the model so far has been lots of planning, lots of doing, lots of announcement but not a enough uptake to impress or cover their cash burn.

Personally I sold out a few quarters ago as they were still not showing the rate of growth that these types of business models - in my opinion - must demonstrate to get traction.

Growth recently is looking good, still not CF+ though and it's been a long wait. I'm still watching, somewhat concerned that the original model is shifting and that their focus is drifting .. however still follow with interest .

Also, as long time well researched followers would know, there is virtually no chance of a 3.5c or 4c raise anytime soon due to the capital structure. The massive amount of 2c options expiring soon (if exercised) will provide plenty of cash. If they aren't, then they will likely keep drawing on their 1.8c share funding arrangement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.