CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

When will Mr Market wake up, page-88

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    What's the deal with this PR investor campaign thing? This came up in my newsfeed repeatedly as the next great tech stock....If a company is so great, why does it need to advertise to the general public for investment?

I had a quick look at 'drivemycar', 'mycaravan', and that rentstuff thing, and now they're coming out with a new product. How well are these different products/sites doing? wouldn't/shouldn't they be concentrating on one product, i.e. 'drivemycar' and ensuring it grows so that everyone knows about it, make everyone want to use it, and ensuring it becomes a genuine success. etc. etc.

I'll be following this company, but at a glance, there's quite a few concerns to take note of. I'm not bashing this stock btw, just wanting to gain some insight from those who have been invested in this stock for a while, i.e. what's so great about this stock? Loose example: Uber, they didn't need to go public and put ads for people to buy shares, investors saw the potential and piled money into uber. Uber concentrated on getting the word out about their product to customers and concentrated on ensuring they had a good product.
    Last edited by stupidfish: 06/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141509 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 356733 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.