SDV 6.41% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

suppy i've been thinking about this - and after a lot of thought...

1. 336 Posts.
    suppy i've been thinking about this - and after a lot of thought i decided to sell my holdings.. i have been in since 11c

don't get me wrong - i think the company is great - but its growth tragectory is pretty slow.

HZMP was great - but the next big thing on the map is getting Burnie demo up and running and that won't happen until 2nd quarter at the earliest... And whilst the company is making money - it isn't releasing dividends - it is re-investing in other projects - so i don't believe normal P/E applies.. which is what the current SP reflects..

As for the technology - people have to remember that INTEC have been sitting on its PROVEN copper process for the past 11 years!!!!!! Until PW rapidly acclerates the commercial aspects of the technology. I don't see much more upside in the SP.

I also think that 90% of the people in this stock are waiting for a quick buck.. something that isn't doing the SP any favours.. I'd like to see a 100:1 consolidation to get rid of the riff raff. And i'd also like to see the company spin off at least into two entities in a IPO that will unlock some value for share holders (INL mining and INL technology).

Given that my wishlist will never eventuate - i've decided to sit on the sidelines until the dynamics change a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $75.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ $183.8K 455.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3900 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.