when will sydney go down massively?

1. 19 Posts.
    Hello,

I'm turning to the wisdom of this great knowledge pool with one question: when do you think Sydney will go DOWN in prices? I live close to the CBD in the Eastern Suburbs and the unit prices/rent prices here are so extraordinary ridiculous ... they are more ridiculous than Gillard's neck or Tony's ears. WHEN? I have been waiting for this to happen for the past 2 years. Honestly. Maybe Eastern Suburbs are fancy and all that but prices - be it rent or buy - are completely out of touch with reality. COMPLETELY. Are Australians too dumb to realise that they are being f{^&** for no reason - even in the swanky Eastern Suburbs. Just say: F()_+ you I won't buy and I don't want to rent for this price. DEMAND cheaper rent and cheaper prices damn it! STOP paying enormous prices for shit. Even my bank manager recently told me to just save and wait. I couldn't believe that even a bank didn't want to enslave me into a perpetual mortgage running rat with no life. So I'm patiently waiting but I would pay all my savings to just see those real estate agents' arguments burn in fire. Man. What the hell is going on here? Sydney does not deserve to be so expensive. All its' got is a nice harbour and a few beaches - everything else is shit: medical care, non-functioning infrastructure, completely overpriced groceries and restaurants (ever heard of QUALITY and VALUE FOR MONEY?), the illusion of full-employment/productivity, city's dumb policies, non-existent parking and mega-long commuting times. For how long will Australian's endure it? When will it all stop? When will the majority say: not with me anymore. I will not spend ANY of my hard-earned money on anything anymore and I will demand reasonable prices. WHAT THE F*()? Unit prices/rental would be justified if they were stable at HALF of what they currently are now with maybe a modest drop in income...WHAT THE F&*( Sydney? Can someone please provide an answer. Thank you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.