CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

that’s because you are dealing with the cult of personality...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    that’s because you are dealing with the cult of personality which I have said before is one thing that really worries me about this stock. Some on here seem to think AC is JC and walks on oil.
    those people will and have defended AC raising money saying its for Buffalo then changing it to another project. They say things changed well AC probably should have raised the money for on going work rather than stating it was for Buffalo. The same people rave about his selling the Thailand which I think was a good deal but they still quote the full amount as being received but we only got about half that. Again he should have had something that allowed return of the unpaid part of a percentage of the asset back or something. But regardless I think we got about 4 million for the second part instead of 50 million and if that’s all that could be salvaged so be it but people will still quote that we got 100 million because they follow the personality rather than the facts. it’s also why I always vote against his shares he gets if anyone thinks that makes him work harder to make us money they would then be conceding that he would not be doing his best for the 6 hundred grand I think it is he gets paid yearly. I know that receiving a bonus never made me do anything different and I told my employer as much because you should be giving 100% at all times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.