When will the full Israeli government be arrested???, page-39

1. 35,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

@Osi this is so painful to just watch from a distance - unimaginable what it must be like to actually try and survive there, worse in Gaza of course, but Israelis too, cannot possibly have a happy life.
    About 8 years ago, my French teacher, born in Australia, Australian citizen, went to live in Israel to be with her 3 daughters, whose lives are there - she does not live in a major city, I won't say which - I check her out on Facebook now and then - think of her and her comment, that the majority of ordinary Israelis do not agree with Netanyahu's policies, do not like the huge conservative influence of the lazy (and exempt from military service!) religious - the people of the side locks and the Book - have - I also have a very good friend who is a Jew, but not a religious one, has lived in Israel - she can only see the bad side of what's happening - her comment: '. . , It will never end; the world is against 'us' - I have never heard her say this before. I only empathised with her and reminded her of her wonderful life here.

Violence begets violence; there has to be an end to violence!
    There are some Jewish voices who beg to differ from the official 'line' - this man - Jew, born in Hungary, narrowly escaped the Hitler thugs, when a baby, but lost family, made his life in Canada and makes a plea for humanity and empathy for both sides:

Taurisk

thanks for that. yes there are some who are against what is happening and there is a vast group who despise netanyahu but war has a way of uniting people. netanyahu, once a propagandist and uranium smuggler, knows this - he is a very shrewd politician.

netanyahu has strengthened the sanhedrin and the rabbinical court system. this is the system that will introduce the noahide laws. he has also been trying to introduce the segregation of male/female along the lines of the talmud.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.