CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

To hell with it most of you cant see past the front of your...

1. 148 Posts.
    To hell with it most of you cant see past the front of your nose.

CQT is being manipulated and this manipulation has been occurring for quite sometime. I clued onto the potential of CQT by researching and not enough of you spend the time reading the in depth company reports cause its all there if you look hard enough. But if you do end up researching half of you forget it by listening to posters on HC

These manipulators are by and far traders working out of the Australian offices of the Wall Street Investment Banks.

A large portion of the posters on the CQT thread are in fact these types of traders. They write their posts sometimes with lies but usually with truth and lies all mixed together. They have multiple nics and always work as one. Sneaking bastards.

Its not just CQT every SP on HC is a potential target and its been going on for years. Except now with the commodities boom they are upping the anti big time, sucking the wealth from honest Australians by suppressing every junior world class quality resource on the ASX

Think about it, on the CQT thread we are all mystified at how the SP can be where it is and dont give me that all SPs are suffering drivel, the average and the mediocre resources are rightly suffering but CQT and the likes of the UMCs are world class and if we are not careful Australia will lose them.

No one can accuse me of ramping because you already knew this except you just forgot.

I am retiring my nic and if any of the manipulators from the CQT thread try and discredit this post I will critique all your posts for everyone to see on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.