CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Pedroese. I would take it you are either readching retirement...

1. 10,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Pedroese. I would take it you are either readching retirement (as am I) and do not have the time or you are vey young and impatient. BE patient my fiend. I note also you liked my "fiction" story. After I posted it there was a sequel. and it went this way.

" The accumulator and the new entrant had their tussle but the accumulator let the SP fall back to status quo at 0.510 (hay that rhymes !). The accumulator has always wanted the price to be from 0.5 to 0.52. Now why is this ? They have the means to drive it very very low. Well no they cant as this would draw the crabs and heck they are being payed by Mr & Mrs Money bags to accumulate at no higher than say 0.55 so they are making them happy and will get future business and the current "value" of CQT will not look like a basket case. But wait there is more. We have anew entrant it appears. To whit the lines taken at 0.51 today (effectivey trying to destroy the accumulators cap). Have we seen the end of new phase in the tussles ? I dont think so. Watch and enjy this it really is fascinating and how I wish I had he funds to join in"

GOOD FURTUNE TO HOLDERS - there is no luck involved at these levels just patience. Consider the range of 0.9 to $ 1.20 all dpending on the known knowns. LOL

I ownder how many of u get what my fictions tory is telling. if nothing else just light entertainment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.