LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

CEO – “…work programs involving equipment changes…are expected...

1. 243 Posts.
    CEO – “…work programs involving equipment changes…are expected to be in place over the coming MONTHS…"

He didn’t say weeks, he said MONTHS. The timeline, if you want to call it that, doesn’t seem that different from the quote leading this thread. Lynas historically hasn’t done well with timelines so they may want to avoid being too specific.

If repairs and replacement go well (on time and on budget, so to speak) they should be accomplished by the end of the year, perhaps sooner, as those of us long hope.

Mitta has a legitimate point of view… we may see good news reflected in the chart before us retail investors have any knowledge of it. Charts have a way of reflecting fundamentals unknown to retail investors. That has been the story thus far in Lynas; and an obvious one.

Downramping?
    Rather think of it as the truth is your friend.

I have lost a shitload of money in Lynas like many others have and just need to think and invest more soberly. Lately, instincts have been sharper, however impolite it is to mention it. My sales guess (based on a history of disappointment in Lynas) for the previous qtr was 200 tons, actual sales were a bit less. Two weeks ago said short-term top was probably in when sp was 42.5 (saw few good reasons sp would go higher until repairs were completed; I still hold that view and price).

If sp does go higher it will be because insiders know the progress being made, IMO. Likely, the chart will show such in spite of market manipulations. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.