AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Poetplus...excellent informative post, again...Just reflecting...

1. 230 Posts.
    Poetplus...excellent informative post, again...

Just reflecting on my conversations with TP and SM at the AGM, with SWC present...

Next set of drilling results from the key focus of their analysis being AN and secondarily AS for large consistent quantity and critical VTEM geo-physical modelling...that will be a solid boost to SP...According to SM "several" in-house Surpac type Computer analyses has already occurred to increase strike rate of drill design/layout/targeting...

Sale of TN will occur when Vale have completed all their geo-physical and regional geo-physical modelling and compliancy requirements...but agree it would be highly fortuitous for AVB to occur as early as possible in 2012...to finance the Trial Mining, so internal infrastructure development can move AVB to mine producer asap...Positive revenue stream at this early stage would greatly advance AVB status in the region, AVB mine developement and aquisitions, rapidly...

Your comments that definitely have possibilities, [but not discussed at the AGM] are, "....new advanced tenement No 1 furnas or new advanced tenement No 2 jazida de cobra... regulatory approval to drill at Conceicao [after which time AVB must drill 1500m in a year]...approval of Rio Verde East tenement...AVB already has the Exploration Permit, which legally can be partially assigned to Vale for RV, then scout drilling can commence on the RV property..."

According to TP, JORC end 1st Qtr. 2012 March and PFS on Trial Mining end 2nd Qtr., with preliminary EIS and Mine Plan submissions for Mine Dept. compliancy requirements... News that a decision to Trial Mine will be triggered when Vale completes payment...this needs to happen within 6 months...I am only assuming an extension could be applied for if Vale payment is not forthcoming in that time frame...again according to TP, at this very early stage of drilling campaign/exploration T/O is NOT a consideration..

According to SM Aerial Mag. survey data is already available to assist targeting...Again SM noted the "opportunity cost" focus is really on AN... Importantly...I would again add here, SM exuded confidence on the 30k tpa, 10 year mine life and consistent geology, grades etc...So watch out for JORC 2012...TP did comment again, consistent with a previous phone call that some NEW acquisition was in advanced stages of negotiations...that will be a big ann. and will be a solid boost to SP...

I totally agree...2012 is going to be a Big Year for AVB...and for us AVB shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.