A2M 0.30% $6.72 the a2 milk company limited

Yes, it would have been good to get some feel for supply...

1. 6,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2626
    Yes, it would have been good to get some feel for supply increase. This is why I follow SML closely and they are reporting more and more A2 farm conversions. The current low farm gate price will also accelerate the A2 farm conversions. So I am not as concerned about supply, as I was a month ago.

If they try to forecast how many A2 farms will be converted in the next 6/12 months, they will most likely find themselves having to revise every couple of months. As an investor, I am very comfortable that the macro dairy environment will support/accelerate A2 supply.

This is where investors who do the background research and put the pieces of the puzzle together, have an opportunity to get ahead of the market. If we rely on the company to spell everything out to all the investors, we have to pay for this information in a higher SP. I prefer to make money by doing the groundwork and getting ahead of the curve. Same goes for the science and IP behind A2. I guess otherwise you will just be a trader (not that there's anything wrong with that).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.