SYR 3.77% 25.5¢ syrah resources limited

No one seems to have commented on the most obvious of things...

1. 17 Posts.
    No one seems to have commented on the most obvious of things lately? Disclosed holding?

1. insto's are buying. Regal and JCP are large successful shops. Taking +8% each, in such a short time frame is not a coincidence.
    2. BAML holding is reflective of a hedge of a clients synthetic exposure. When regal just 'appeared' with a large holding and BAML decreased at the same time. Note BAML is increasing again. Is this one fund, many, hedged to their other business or reflective of something else I don't know. Let you work out why a hedge fund would want to public ally disclose their position (not something common unless there is another reason).
    3. So what can you infer from 1 & 2? To me not a coincidence that this positions are disclosed when they were in relation to being added to the asx200. Holding >5% are excluded from the liquidity calculus - holder over 5% are now over 42%! Kehoe clearly was trying to increase the float, other trying to do the opposite. Why? Defend a takeover maybe? Add BAML position to the largest insto's - just under 20% right? Extremely material number under Aust law.

now I might simply be looking at the tea leaves in a funny way after a strong coffee, but fact is something is cooking - what I don,t know but there are very successful shops building positions and I am not going to fight that.

Love to hear thoughts.

I hold and have for some time and will be buying weakness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $263.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.3¢ $724.5K 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 120089 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 146204 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.