INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

When will the shorts blink ?, page-145

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    yeah daily gross posted by the ASX, thanks for clarifying. Price is starting to break thru a downtrend channel its been in since June/July last year (with last weeks close) and it will likely stay range bound for a few months while the ROD is made with the BLM (currently projected for June/July + any further delays the opposition can request during the public comment period). They should be releasing the draft EIS next month as they completed the admin draft (for internal review with the BLM). I feel the shorts level and long term down trend has been driven from a fear of running out of capital, I don't think these fears are based on a rational review (between discretionary spend from the last few Qs not ongoing, and executing options on the JV they have capital to deal with any delays the BLM causes this year). While the ROD should be the catalyst for more long term resistance to be broken, I think the real run up doesn't start until a revised DFS is released (probably around Aug this year), making it much simpler to understand future cash flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $1.140M 7.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3299 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 391943 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.