NST 0.87% $13.96 northern star resources ltd

Thanks Moit, having only jumped on NST recently I havnt...

1. 149 Posts.
    Thanks Moit, having only jumped on NST recently I havnt experienced the frustrations evident in other holders.
    I will say that seeing the nst chart in June or July I was quite excited at looking at long term moving averges and bought in. The chart showed to me a lot of support even tho it did make lows of 55c ( I purchased at 75 prior to the 55 low) I did feel confident regardless.
    Canonman 100% ...the charts just show crowd behaviour and that is what we trade on. But nice to know that people believe it has the fundamentals to support a better price. Surely just a matter of time. No prediction but the charts do look as though it could follow through back to old highs. We are at a significant level of 1 dollar and have time ( aweek or 2 ) before meeting up with the current trend line at which time I would expect it to continue its march north. However if it falls through the current tredline then all bets, assumptions, hopes and expectations are off. Never the less hesitation consternation indecision are all things I expect to see at significant price levels such as the round number of 1 buck. Why? who knows it just is, its crowd behaviour. Still feel very positive about the stock assuming no black swans!!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
0.120(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.09 $14.19 $13.96 $59.25M 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6868 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.01 1366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.