NST 2.22% $14.54 northern star resources ltd

When will they realise...!, page-8

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi Matt...

Agree with chrisveedub, especially re Louise Bedford books (Trading Secrets/The Secret of Candlestick Charting). I am sorry to hear of your situation. If I can just delicately say (and this is from experience) sometimes trying too hard, or with desperate reasons to earn money, can skew our actions or, even freeze them. After years studying charts with trading software, I gave all programmes away 12 months ago due to frustration with them and time constraints (probably also a hissy fit about bots!). However; I am about to purchase software again as I feel I have been 'travelling blind' without being able to scan the market. This not only broadens the stocks that one follows - as new stocks keep popping up in the results which adds to our education - but it can provide clear entry and exit points for our preferred holdings.

Oh, and don't underestimate the power of strict stops to protect one's capital...I wish I had done so...!! Nevertheless NST is a quality stock and in my opinion one of the 'safer' goldies. I am underwater in my holding but the trend is heading in the right direction as is the POG if we stand back and look at the bigger picture.

Best wishes in achieving your goal.

Cheers...
    Cazzex

(My views are opinions only.)

I am o

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.54
Change
-0.330(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $16.70B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.65 $14.68 $14.46 $68.68M 4.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2253 $14.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.55 9697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.