CPV 4.59% 57.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

When will this re-rate?, page-2

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I think you only need to read the below to see things beyond "major major" promises

Whilst there is nothing to say when and how these will transpire. For me, this company needs to sell something in 2022 or it's almost game over...

I am invested in this because at any moment this could drop a sale big enough to rerate on fundamentals and not hype (the April run was definitely hype).. first challenge is January, if they can't drop most of the following it will be disappointing:

1. Greenhouse data from murdoch - including a picture painted on what to expect next
    2. Graboyes order - happy for them to allow missing the 30 day period, but by end of Jan it will be 90 days since contract signed, no order will be highly disappointing.
    3. New US CEO
    4. Sydney Park project - I was told specifically from Mikhail at CPV that it was due to be done within 2 weeks of the AGM, perhaps waiting on a co-announcement with Sydney council, but definitely want to see news on that including performance data if possible - I REALLY want to see the revenue for this showing in the quarterly cashflow... gonna be really frustrated if we show peanuts in there again.
    5. NYSERDA update - out of our control but surely we're due something, even if its another video explaining how things are going (blows my mind that we can talk about it in a video but can't announce it.........)
    6. Investor relations guy starting - would love to see them start with a bang and really get things firing - this may roll into February and isn't really an announcement per se
    7. Technical update - patents, improved power generation studies commencing, carbon footprint data, maybe some produsense updates on how exactly the two technologies integrate...

So as you can see, there is a lot to come that we KNOW of... only one of those is directly revenue related in terms of new business (Graboyes), but sales could come from anywhere at any time. All of these are strong technical and fundamental building blocks for the company, so I would love them to flow through in January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.025(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 58.0¢ 54.0¢ $355.5K 640.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51112 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30249 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.