RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Hi Guys,Just some general thoughts and the usual drivel....

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Just some general thoughts and the usual drivel. Appreciate any thoughts back.

Do any of you have a feeling of when the tide will turn for this share? Or has it already turned?

I noticed that our hero BH sold another bucketload of shares on market the other day - Does he need the cash or has he lost faith?

Sanford is showing the PE ratio as 18.39 for rdf. I do not know how they calculate this i.e. it could be on the last offical eps from September. With an exponential EPS growth, a 6 month old figure would be well out of wack I would have thought.

Can anyone calculate a current EPS & PER? Heck, go the whole hog on the back of the fag packet; calculate future EPS figures for EOFY 05 and a year from now - this could cheer me up.

Thinking of the PER being below 20, or indeed below 15, and all the positive news regarding market share, new contracts, continued revenue, profits and everything else growth: Is this now a strong fundamental buy? i.e. it is in profit, not expensive on a PER basis, has massive growth potential that is being realised?

Who gives a flying rats about the comms division when it is a minnow compared to the traffic? Why should this bring the comapny down?

The recent slide has sapped my resolve to hold this stock, especially after thinking of quitting 50 cents ago and a dollar ago: I am now $40k down overall and it hurts.

My PER musings above are an attempt to score a line under my losses and look forward:
    a) if I sold what would I do with the cash?
    b) The upside from here looks massive?
    c) Should I do some dollar cost averaging and buy more at these prices?

Kind regards to one and all.

Keith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.