VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

when will vil hit 20c?, page-33

1. 1,289 Posts.
    WC, i see absolutely no reason to consider this well a duster. none whatsoever. they have already proved it can flow to surface without stimulation. so dont be stupid and say these things.

However, i agree that the market was beyond crazy, and the hype is somewhat unwarranted. I for one only got into the stock based on the trading pattern more than the O & G prospect. I bought VIL at 1.8c then sold 2/3 of my parcel at 3.2c and considered that an excellent trade - ie free carried 1/3 plus profit on original investment. I also bought VILO at 0.7c and sold at 1c after watching it rise to 3c.

So for now i can sit back and watch what happens knowing that only an absolute debarcle can kill off my trade. And if FP#1 is a goer, i will hold and see what FP#2 yields.

But 10c at this stage seems unlikely in the near term, so VILO is not for me at the moment.

I think people need to realise that there are quite a few traders out there that are not in it for the longterm, and i would imagine that wed saw the departure of many of them. now we can hope for a steady warranted climb will occur.

cheers,
    Split

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.