ATC 1.85% 5.5¢ altech batteries ltd

Tebley,Long time no chat I know. I apologise, I have been out of...

1. 91 Posts.
    Tebley,

Long time no chat I know. I apologise, I have been out of action for quite a while.

I can understand your frustration. I sometimes wonder about the communication strategy emanating from Perth.

However, amongst all the hoopla, several facts remain.

Although they did forecast US$3m, there seemed to be a acceptable reason for not getting it. And it was not like the qtr was a failure; US$2.3 was still 70% up on the previous qtr, and continuing the trend of strong qtrly growth. I would understand if the $3m was priced into the stock at the time of the announcement but at 20-25c it certainly was not.

As regards to FNT, word is that it is coming along nicely. Look to have an outcome ready for a Notice of Meeting within 3-4 weeks. I know it has been a long time (5-6 months, not 2 years), but I think the combination of the identity of funding partner and the complete revolution in the company, will result in a very positive outcome.

In regards to EBITDA positive outcome, apparently it is coming this qtr for sure. I know, I know, you have heard it all before, but apparently they only just missed it last qtr, but it is still less than 12 months since 'new' ATC kicked off, which in the current telco market cannot be castigated too hard.

Now if we could have a coherent and regular forum for shareholder news or updates....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $94.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $51.16K 947.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4013 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 89605 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.