SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

When will we know..., page-48

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    It’s pretty simple really.

1.13m of massive sulphides is below average for SGQ in this belt. Generally 2.5m to 3m would have been more similar to previous results.

The market was expecting more given SGQ had talked up the high Siemens of these targets. High Siemens does not automatically mean thicker mineralisation.

Also, on the cross section provided it could be inferred by the market that the orebody is thinning with depth as the previous drill hole up dip was 5.3m.

Note how I say the above is inferred based on what was announced. Rather than split up the intersection on sulphide percentage, I’d rather they wait for assays because that intersection for MAD114 might end up being 4.33m @ 3.5% ni (from 202-206.33m) which would look much better to the market than 1.13m wide massive sulphides.

This go slow approach (one hole at a time, diamond drilling) approach is killing the stock. The orebody geometry is relatively linear (compared to many other orebodies). They should be drilling grid RC as I stated after the last MA program and others also said last week.

On long section their drilling is quite clustered. All those ‘open and undrilled’ sections are a no brainer to drill ASAP as there will be mineralisation there. Who knows maybe they will find more thick pods when they close up the drilling.

This stock always goes up on announcement of drilling and down on results like clockwork.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.