SGQ 4.00% 2.4¢ st george mining limited

Hi All, Thank you Nickel69 I do love a graph. As far as infill...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi All,

Thank you Nickel69 I do love a graph.

As far as infill drilling goes please refer to corkers post dated 23/07/18. This is an email from JP stating ( We may decide to focus drilling on this new exploration area while the markets remain subdued and commence RC infill drilling in a short while.) So they plan to start the RC infill drilling when the market start to return, or as you can see in my last post once the LME drops below the 200,000 range in maybe 63 days. Just what I think.

This is from another story today on news.com
    There are stories like this every day.

Daimler goes all-in on electric
    Meanwhile, Daimler introduced the first model under its Mercedes Benz EQ electric car brand on Wednesday. The German car-maker is going all-in on electric, spending 500 million Euros ($806 million) on a second battery factory for its electric cars.
    In total, Daimler will spend more than $1.6 billion building eight battery factories around the world.
    “We are investing more than 10 billion Euros in the expansion of our EQ model portfolio, and more than one billion euros in global battery production,” said Daimler chairman Dieter Zetsche.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.44K 909.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 334499 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1122190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.