CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Meanwhile… study and reflect, no matter if it takes 3 week...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Meanwhile… study and reflect, no matter if it takes 3 week really - if you`re a long time holder :--). The focus is what are Cann Global doing, during this time - and when will they announce it ? A new updated presentation would be welcomed, report of the next hemp crop and much more. With a significant change in businessmodel, I reckon clarification and updates are essential for new potential new Investors (and welcomed by old ones).

Have you seen how many potential investors follow this thread ? The attention on QBL/Cann Global is REALLY GROWING. I`ve noticed the same in different social media as Facebook and others - that can potentially mean a lot, both when trade opens again and in the long run; Global intrest ?
    I reckon Israel and Canada Connections is of great importance now; even more in the long run ! Cann Global will trade outside Aus within 2 - 4 years.

And in my opinion, we will join the recreational side of cannabis as well. Think about it - when you have opportunity, then you will grab it and hold on.
    It might be runned under the Medcann umbrella, possibly within another bransch in the same company - for sure in the Cann Global Group.
    My prediction is within 2- 4 years we will see a spin-off, one of the entitys will cut loose to a IPO and bring in more cash to the Cann Global treasury.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.