CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It`s funny :-), with about 50,000 watching in the last 3 days...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

It`s funny , with about 50,000 watching in the last 3 days and nights, we must have breaking some kind of record ! Despite haters and downrampers… it seems to me that nothing can stop the MUCH GROWING ATTENTION in Cann Global !

Ok, some of the watching comes from the same people, some both look and write something - yet, it`s a huge number and growing trend !

It`s funny to see how many of the postings comes from people who don`t own shares in the company… I reckon they are still intrested.

With the massive attention, things look bright for opening trade again. I`ve seen speculation up to 0,40 cent, well we will see what happens.

There is different ways to calculate sharevalue, however - when all is said and done, I reckon the potential is gigantic and I`m not alone.

Despite modest revenue today, there is so much going for the Cann Global Group. Sooner or later this will show again in the sharevalue.

My prediction on 2-4 years stands; then we will be listed in US/Canada and/or Frankfurt,Germany. There will be changes in Cann Global on the way.

We are only in the very early beginning; next year will be a significant change, when it comes to access MMJ in the Medical Health system.

With on-line services growing, access will be a lot easier for those in need. AND - Australia will start exporting raw material to Canada.

The supply is somewhere 30-60% in domestic growth of MMJ in our Commonwealth partner Canada. So, 40-70% needs to be imported !

The federal Government of Australia is planning for massive export of Cannabis, to those countries who are legalising the substance.

Good luck to all shareholders and have a nice weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.