SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

CORRECTION PLACEMENT 7.5C MAXIMUM AMOUNT PER SHAREHOLDER $30,000...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    CORRECTION PLACEMENT 7.5C MAXIMUM AMOUNT PER SHAREHOLDER $30,000 SUBSCRIPTION ( 1 FOR EVERY 4 SHARES HELD was an error ) ..pertains to another stocks placement...so i'm deleting that part ....watching too many stocks

The placement price is 7.5 c per share,that's for sharholders who were registered on the record date FRIDAY JULY 9.
    Anyone who bought on the 8th and 9th will not be registered if they were buying on a Trade +2 days settlement .(That's my understanding from past placement experiences) if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me on that issue

In my opinion the floor is 7.6c.
    The chances of receiving $30,000 worth of placement shares is slim to impossible ,given the number of elegible shareholders on the register on the record date july 9.
    That means people would be waiting for up to a month to get any refunds.....money you can't use.
    Its apparent ,to me, that there is a concerted attempt to buy as many shares at 7.7 to 7.8.In my opinion these are the safest levels to buy at.
    For the small differance in price 7.6 versus 7.7 and 7.8 there exists more chance of securing sya shares than waiting for the results of the likely placement distribution cutbacks in allotments...
    The buys seem to return to sit at 7.7 waiting to flush out sellers.

Bid at 7.7 and wait or buy at 7.8 and be sure of ones position ...thats the big question one has to ask themselves.....
    Once the Placement closes it won't surprise me if all these downward bot games stop and then we see the price move back up to much higher levels.
    These are my opinions ...not advice....do your own research.... hope this clears up the prvious errors

i doubt one will be able to buy ,on market at 7.5 , and there is a slim chance of being able to buy at 7.6c...just my opinionThese are my opinions ...not advice....do your own research....A new thread was over due

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.