GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

when would they restart drilling, page-13

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Vesson...

I think you might be piss.ing into the wind a bit there...perhaps best to try not to resist what the market is telling you?

Significantly more going on now then previously...further, the market has had significantly more time to absorb and seriously look at what is going on, especially the placement recipients at 61c.

We have a simple case now of more wanting in than out...based on what we know about what already is, as well as based on what could be...so not reall all that hard to understand why the price is rising.

I say this so many times...there is just so much more to share prices than just clinical assessment of assets, etc...there are all sorts of technical, fundamental, corporate, sentiment, regional, micro and macro influences affecting this stock now.

Still a speculative drill...this goes without saying...but as such things go, with the hits they already have further up and enhanced likelihood for gas below as a result, it would appear the profit/reward scenario now on this well is better than most similar wildcat wells.

Silly to suggest it is "too expensive", or indeed too cheap at current prices...

If they hit gas it is too cheap, but if they don't then it is too expensive.

The value assessment then is to be found in determining what the end result might be?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.