MDM medical monitors limited

when you least expect it.........., page-8

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi again Pulse,
    Too many times in the past I have seen companies evolve "a la DEF to MDM" built up to show much promise (sometimes even a takeover bid transpires) and it all falls over even to the extent that shareholders are milked dry. Sometimes when this happens one could swear that only the Directors receive any benefit.
    MDM have been the subject of scrutiny by the asx on a number of times since listing and Davcor's? point in this thread is noticed and nothing would surprise but in your case, you don't have much choice but to stick with MDM and hope that you are not being fed B.S. and that the interest shown in MDM over the past week turns into a positive.
    I am well aware that your original holding in DEF has been more than halved and not to mention perhaps the number of times you may have been enticed to buy discounted shares and or options that have now expired.
    Yes, most costly!! and as long as you have learnt then isn't that what life is all about?
    Like yourself, I know what you must think at times and I happen to know that MDM was expected to run very quickly after listing and it has not happened BUT, you have no alternative but to hang in there.

Like I said before, good luck and in the meantime keep licking those wounds because they MIGHT just heal.

Sally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.