well, they shouldn't really ---------- because if they look at...

1. 81,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, they shouldn't really ---------- because if they look at Tassie - they will see that the Hydro there has been a management disaster for decades

my fascination was not as you cherry picked - my fascination was how we have a failing in a tech we know about - but, think we can perform brilliantly on a tech of which we have pretty much zero knowledge

there is no fascination in our poor management of hydro assets -------------- if you peer inside the Hydro and look at the individuals - you would walk away shaking your head

and that is the point ------------ the calibre of the management that makes you go wtf??

is the same calibre of management that we would get on nuclear projects -

their ????? capability -------- guarantees a fu of gigantic proportions

Whilst I understand that you don't like solar and wind etc - you really need to think it through - because solar and wind (remember, at a basic level, I don't like them either) -- whilst solar and wind have some risks -

the FACT is that we do have expertise there atm - and they ARE being put on the ground and they are being commissioned and functioning and the cost of providing power is far cheaper by S&W than nuke or coal or gas ---------- and also that transmission networks badly need upgrading anyway - no matter what the source of power is ------------ and we also have an industry developed that is doing that now - and they of course, have improved in quality over the last 50 years

it's worth thinking through unless you want to look like a sausage making out of date codger with a dodgy prostate

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.