ARB 0.71% $37.99 arb corporation limited.

When your biggest problem is keeping up with demand - you're called ARB.

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I spent some time reading through the recent Results Commentary from ARB and couldn't help but be even more impressed by the management of this company then I was when I became a share holder a few years back.
    Are they good value at the moment? That's a value judgement only each individual can make. If you are investing in ASX companies it certainly must be on your radar. They are very good at developing new products, expanding into new markets cost effectively and keeping an incredible balance sheet. NIL Debt and a cash balance of $13.8m - that after years of R&D and expansion..
    I've put together the main points from the Commentary. I came away from reading it believing their biggest issue is keeping up with demand. What a problem to have!

Annual sales revenue has grown at an average compound rate of 10.4% over the past 10 years.
    Net profit after tax has grown at an average compound rate of 13.0% over the past 10 years.
    Dividends grown steadily over 10 years. 2 special dividends paid out.
    Fitting Capacity – definitely a bottleneck in some locations recently. Further capacity being looked at.
    Sales growth was hampered by the unusually high number of new vehicle releases made simultaneously in the first half of the year. Product development and manufacturing teams still catching up.
    Busy in both Australia and Thailand plants over the year. To provide for future global warehousing and manufacturing space we have agreed to purchase a further 55,000 sq metres of land in the same estate we currently occupy in Thailand. This land will allow for duty free zoned warehousing and distribution to be conducted.

Strong cash flow. No debt and cash balance of $13.8 million.

All companies should be run as well as ARB. I'm well aware that there is nothing new in the information I have posted here. Basically I couldn't help myself after having read the commentary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.99
Change
-0.270(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $3.127B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.12 $38.50 $37.91 $7.330M 192.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 $37.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.04 3773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.