ARB 0.11% $38.03 arb corporation limited.

I worked 3 years selling Chevrolet and GMC trucks and SUVs in...

1. 33,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1734
    I worked 3 years selling Chevrolet and GMC trucks and SUVs in California from 2002 to 2005 , ARB was not known there then .
    Americans are a little different , Roo bars are not wanted on a truck , I see ARB call them bull bars still not wanted , there are obviously no roos in the USA , it seems strange trying to sell bull bars there .
    What was wanted at least when I was there was lift kits to look cool , even on 2 wheel drive pickups , I also use to sell low profile tired Tahoe SUVs , with z71 suspension that were popular and ended up being a bone jarring terrible set up , but that is what the customers wanted especially the Hispanics .
    Interestingly if one wanted you could order the special color you wanted for your pickup from Chevrolet , wait time was around 2 months remember selling a Teal colored pickup with a specific high ratio diff think about 3.7 to 1 to one particular lady, another was a Harley davidson inspired GMC pickup , harley seat inscriptions etc ,
    The company needs to work with someone like Miller technology in the States to put their products on the trucks there
    Great company ARB though I think their long range supplementary fuel tanks would sell well in the USA not for off road but for on highway long distant travel as fuel prices vary so widely .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.03
Change
0.040(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.99 $38.14 $37.33 $11.43M 301.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482 $38.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.10 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.