ARB 0.11% $38.03 arb corporation limited.

Importantly, we know what the fall isn't from - there are no...

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Importantly, we know what the fall isn't from - there are no market changes, no issues at Board level, Management is still in place and performing and there is still no debt.

ARB is reasonably tightly held, with the largest 20 shareholders holding around 73% of the company. It is a possibility a fund manager or two have decided to cash in some profits for whatever reason.

I think this is a pretty good time to buy in. It is at a 52 week low. No, there is nothing stopping it from going lower though. They may drop more, but may go up more. But, in the long term (5+ years) whether you buy +/-$1 (or $2?) from here, I don't think it really matters.

ARB is one of my shareholdings that I am very overweight in, but I am also very comfortable in holding regardless of the short term share price movement. Sure, I would like to it be $18 today, but it really makes not a lot of difference to me in the short term, as long as the company continues to be well managed and perform to (my) expectation the share price will continue to steadily increase (along with the dividend).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.03
Change
0.040(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.99 $38.14 $37.33 $11.43M 301.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482 $38.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.10 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.