QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

when..?

1. 315 Posts.
    Australian stocks are set to jump this morning following two nights of gains on Wall Street over the Anzac Day public holiday. US copper was recently up 1% at at US$3.71 per pound. Copper neared a two-week high overnight following two nights of advances for most industrial metals. In London, copper gained 0.7%

Calder Maloney will be responsible for the detailed feasibility study which will include a review of the work previously carried out by Matrix Metals in its 2005 BFS. They will act as study manager and will undertake design engineering of the processing plant and project infrastructure.

Calder Maloney will be working closely with the internal QMC project team and external providers of specific technical expertise required to produce a final feasibility study and financial model in accordance with accepted industry practices and standards.

I am starting to wonder when investors might get interested in QMC again. The potential is there for good return.

The current share price of 3.6c is pretty inviting, even though it is still early days in the lead up to being a producer. At some stage investors will jump back in, I am just wondering when?

In a report, the QMN shares were valued at .28c
    Even if they only make half of that, it’s over 400% increase at today’s share price.

Its still a loss for some, however at this price it could be a good profit for others? I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.