IBG 50.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I wouldn't trust the Buy side All4one - I can increase that by...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I wouldn't trust the Buy side All4one - I can increase that by 25% in a heartbeat.

As far as your observations with construction in China and zinc, perhaps an over simplification. China's growth is still more than double the world average. There are also huge urban migrations happening elsewhere in Asia. The auto industry globally is in reasonable shape and there are lots of infrastructure projects underway, including railways - these all consume zinc. I don't believe demand for zinc is falling, and that view is shared by Lead and Zinc Study Group, CRU, Wood MacKenzie, MMG, and Glencore, if not daly.

And zinc supply would appear to be falling this year, unlike coal and iron ore where there are gluts. I'm comfortable zinc is currently hostage to overall sentiment of iron ore and coal as you point out, but there are some significant factors that the market is ignoring with zinc for the time being. Was going to say, just my view but isn't really, as think I'm in good company

Here's a recent balanced analysis with many of the elements that we speculate about on this thread re warrants, China etc http://www.fastmarkets.com/zinc-analysis-and-research/zinc-analysis-forecast-q2-2015  and also be interesting to see what the International Lead and Zinc Study Group release in their next market forecast in October.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $18.36K 6.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4577362 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31208333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.