IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

when, page-161

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    upmarket

The buy sell side is what it is and just an observation. Lots of us could increase either side by a significant factor but the sell/buy side is what it is.
    As for a report from "the International Lead and Zinc Study Group release in their next market forecast in October." I don't really put much stock in these reports, one has to consider who funds these reports.

I guess you are going on the LME stockpiles. Stockpiles can be read as positive or negative as in the COMEX and GLD gold holdings. The pundits for GOLD say it is a positive sign and the bears say it is a bad sign.

The facts remain that all commodities are very low and probably heading lower for the foreseeable future.
    Chinese steel production is decreasing and chinese construction is shrinking faster than anylists thought.
    Lower steel production means lower Zinc use, its that simple.
    Another thing you might be interested in is the freight rates from Asia into the EUZ have tumbled by about 22% last week. Usually when this rate falls it is because of one of two things or a combination.
    One is that exports from Asia is falling sharply and the other is an oversupply of freighters. This current fall is probably both.
    As far as China still growing at 7% well Im fairly suspicious of that figure because it doesn't make sense in the current climate.

I wont go on any more and I wont keep posting about this.
    Just my opinion of course and should be treated with a healthy scepticism but respectfully so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.