IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

@tuts You appear to have strayed from the resources sector into...

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    @tuts You appear to have strayed from the resources sector into the bio arena and of course you (and your investment dollars ) are welcome however, as sure as I am your question is well meant, as a long term holder and from the tenor of your post - I personally (cant and wont speak for others) consider it somewhat poor form to simply pop in and ask when you can expect to load up the wagon with dollar bills and ride off into the sunset. Your tag line includes "So DYOR" - Couldnt agree more !
    Having said that can only add that this forum has a number of very well informed and generous contributors however, doubt they will be willing to say much more than IMM is a very well managed business that has a number of irons in the fire at varying stages of development that must reasonably be bringing them to the attention of big pharma. Generally it is assumed that big pharma wants to see new product development reasonably de-risked prior to any serious discussion and in that regard IMM is steadily progressing. The how what and when of any "company changing" event or, announcement is absolutely the ongoing focus of both professional and amateur guesswork. My only "advice" would be to treat with caution any contributor comments willing to make definitive statements regards outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $296.0K 834.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 24570 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 385213 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.