EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

When?, page-126

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    Hi Sunrock, I don't post for the approval of others. Never have. I post my research and opinions, and my posts are my views only. Some people agree, some disagree, that's the nature of a discussion forum.

One thing I appreciate about the HotCopper threads for graphite stocks such as EGR, BKT and SYR it that the discussion is robust and balanced. Of course, like any stock, there are swings in investor sentiment, which is normal. There are a couple of graphite stocks where contrasting views and robust discussion are not welcomed. Well, I hate to break it to you, but if I have views of those stocks, I'm going to share them whether it's welcome or not.

My research and opinions are constantly challenged, I've not always agreed with shareholders that I talk to privately, and them with me. But we have thought provoking discussions which allow us to see things from a different perspective and not just through our own lense. Seeking confirmation bias is one of the worst things you can do as an investor.

I have zero time for twits that infer or accuse others of posting negatively on a stock for their own financial gain. The only spec stock that I have ever shorted was ADN, and that was a stock that I have never been long on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.